ORDERING PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM US
- You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via the website’s online checkout/shopping cart process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order for completeness and to correct any errors. We will then send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered. Please also note that use of your browsers back button is not recommended in the checkout area as this may cause duplications. We have taken steps to avoid this, but should you experience any difficulties contact us directly using the details above.
- Our acceptance of an order takes place when we dispatch the order. When we dispatch an order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled your order.
- You are required to monitor your email account throughout the order process in case of notifications effecting your order are sent by us. We would advise you to add us to your address book to avoid mail filtering. Please ensure our notifications are not redirected to any spam or junk mail accounts in operation on your e-mail service. We accept no responsibility for misdirected e-mail notifications or failure by you to act on any notice sent by us.
- We may refuse to accept an order:
- where goods are not available;
- where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
- where a fraud is suspected;
- where legal restrictions may apply either internationally or locally;
- if there has been a pricing or product description error; or
- if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
PRICING AND VAT
- All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates. We reserve the right to express the price exclusive of VAT, in which case we shall show the VAT element separately and include it in the total price.
- Where we charge separately for packing, carriage and insurance and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown elsewhere on this Website or notice of relevant charges maybe given on the product page/s.
- Our prices may change due to market forces or periodic increases and as such they are subject to change without notice.
- Changes to prices due to changing TAX policies of local or international governments and/or authorities will be applied in accordance with the rules applicable.
- We do not accept liability for any local TAX or DUTY applicable to you. We advise you to establish your liability prior to placing an order for goods or services.
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
- Should you wish to cancel your order:
- You can notify us by filling in our contact form before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
- Where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 4.2 below.
- You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time in their original packaging, unopened and in good condition, within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
- Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a refund of the amount paid, or an exchange credit as required minus the cost of any administrative and re-stocking costs.
- The rights to return the goods to us as indicated in clause 4.3 will not apply in the following circumstances: – in the event that the product has been used or tampered with.
- We advise that you inspect the goods before accepting them from the courier as any item that is signed for in good condition will not be refunded if later returned as damaged.