The Old Chapel
We are delighted to announce that the Community Hall on the ground floor of the Old Chapel is now available for hire.
The Hall is available to local groups throughout the year, seven days a week, and between the hours of 9am and 10pm. There will normally be a minimum period of 2 hours per letting.
Interested in hiring the Hall?
- If you wish to hire the hall, please complete and submit the online enquiry form. You can also make enquiries by phone or email.
Want to look around?
- Anyone interested in hiring the Hall will be able to visit to inspect the interior and facilities. Visit dates can be agreed once you have contacted us or submitted the initial enquiry form.
- Details of the Hall, its dimensions and facilities, can be found here.
Standard rates and terms
- Standard rates will be £25 per hour, (including VAT), with a reduction available for regular hirers and some community uses.
- Hirers must accept our standard terms and conditions, and confirmation that they will adhere to the Society's policy on safeguarding children and vulnerable adults.
A copy of these documents will be downloaded here:
Final Booking confirmation
- When when you have received confirmation from the Society that the Hall is available for your use, and agreed the hire charges, you must confirm your acceptance of the terms by completing the booking form. You can submit it online here...
The meeting hall is let at the discretion of the executive committee of the Chislehurst Society